Sunday, July 8, 2012

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!

After days of contemplating clothing choices, I have finally packed the bag. My cultural presentation is done, copies of important documents have been made, and my suitcase is officially ready to go. It's amazing how much relief I feel at this point. My hope is to enjoy the next day and a half with my family spending every moment soaking in my children. They still don't completely comprehend that Mommy will be gone for three full weeks as they are still star-struck by the promised adventures with their grandparents. I hope to take a few deep breaths and focus on the excitement of my adventure rather than all the unknowns. But for now, I'm just going to revel in the fact that my suitcase is packed.



No comments:

Post a Comment